Gestalt Effect is built on the premise that the best companies create a culture where sharing information is valued, channels are created to enable employees to communicate, tools are put in place to promote this communication and sharing, while a plan is in place to ensure everyone understands the who, what, when, where and how of getting things done. We help the companies that aren't there get there.
We are Gestalt Effect, we ensure business processes are in place to support collaboration, Select tools that enable a collaborative environment, Develop the message, introduction and training for high adoption rates. Design the final solution to meet your overall business goals
We believe there are 4 critical elements to every effort to collaborate, innovate or just plain work more efficiently:
People - building a culture of collaboration
Process - developing business processes that are sustainable and effective
Platform - identifying tools to facilitate knowledge sharing
Program - rolling out implementations in a compelling, reasonable and credible way.
- At the core, developing an enterprise that fosters collaborative thinking requires design strategy — use design thinking to help your company solve issues around enterprise collaboration
- If you want to collaborate better with your customers, potential customers, their friend and colleagues? You need to learn to collaborate internally with each other first. Build a culture of collaboration.
- To be clear, when we talk about design it isn't about styling and window dressing, it's about the thoughtful and considered form and function of you product.
- Be sure to frame your problems, design the solutions, and build consensus to launch a culture of collaboration.
- If you go out and buy a collaborative tool and deploy it in your organization, will that fix your internal collaboration issues? Maybe, but the smart money is on No.
- Deming, of Sigma Six fame, listed over-reliance on technology to solve problems as one of the "deadly diseases" of business and management
- Technology over a broken process is just another layer that doesn't work over something else that doesn't work. It didn't fix anything.
- Trust us, we've done this a lot and have seen it done incorrectly too many times...design first, technology after.
- Failing to plan is planning to fail. If you don't have time to do it right, how will you find time to do it over? Measure twice, cut once. There's a reason for sayings like these. When you want to create stronger collaborative environments, they happen to be true. How about this one? Hit the ground running and you'll probably fall down.
- Regardless of whether you engage us, set up clearly defined success criteria. Have a succinct ending to this sentence, "This project will be money well spent if..."
- It's like the old saying, "If you don't know where you're going, you won't know when you've arrived."
- Keep in mind, sometimes you need a technology solution, sometimes you need a culture shift, sometimes you just need to move 2 desks closer together, sometimes you need all of those.
- Leaders take risks. If you want to play it safe, be prepared to play follow the leader
- Creating a collaborative environment will transform the way your company does business
- Are you ready? ... Are you sure?
- Catalysts are everywhere, when you're ready to see them, you will.